We understand that with so many different agents in the area, choosing the right one isn’t always the easiest. So, to mark the start of our very own blog, we wanted to share with you the answers to 10 of our most frequently asked questions!
1) What happens if I’m unable to attend a viewing during work hours?
No problem, we are able wherever possible to offer viewings during evenings or weekends to help work around your work commitments and be as flexible as possible.
2) Can I have help supplying the documents you have asked for?
Yes, that’s not a problem, we will send you a list of the documents we need and then we will process them securely to obtain the information we need for your application.
3) What makes you different from other local agents?
We are a family-run business and put our hearts into everything we do. We want you to love our properties as much as we do!
4) Who should I contact if I have a problem with my tenancy?
Should you ever encounter a problem with your tenancy, we are your first point of contact and we will do everything we can to resolve any issues you may have.
5) I want to let my property but I’m unsure where to start?
You have come to the right place! We have hundreds of enquiries each month from tenants looking for properties in the Hull area, so now is a great time to be letting your property. We have over 25 years of experience, so sit back and relax and let us do the hard work.
6) I have pets – can I still rent a property?
Although we can’t always say yes, many of us here at HPC are animal lovers and we understand the importance of your furry friends. Should you be interested in one of our properties but have a pet/pets, let us know and we will speak to the landlord on your behalf.
7) I have staff working in the area temporarily, can you accommodate them?
We have luxury en-suite rooms available across the city and have had many contractors stay with us during their period of working in the area. If you know the dates and length of stay required, get in touch today and we will do our best to accommodate.
8) What if the property needs repairs during my tenancy?
Don’t worry, we have our own in-house maintenance team who are always on hand should any problems ever occur. Landlords, we can provide Gas Safe-registered plumbers, NICEIC-registered electricians, as well as a wide range of expert and trusted tradesmen to respond to all aspects of property maintenance or general repairs.
9) I’m thinking of investing in the Hull area, how can you help me?
• Meet and greet the team at our Tower Grange Offices
• Discuss strategy
• Discuss current deals & projects
• Hull Tour
• Introduction to local power team
• Visit refurbishment projects (subject to availability)
10) Are there any hidden fees?
No – we pride ourselves on being completely transparent with you throughout the whole process, and with this in mind any fees will be explained to you at the earliest opportunity.