Hull Property Centre provides a full range of services for tenants and landlords with a professional approach dedicated to lettings. We aim to make our services easy to use and bespoke to your needs. Including accompanied viewings, and managing the paperwork. Once you’ve moved in, we’re always only ever a telephone call away!
Our tenant services include:
- Easy to navigate portals for finding properties and getting in touch
- Accompanied viewings arranged at times to suit you
- Processing of Tenancy Applications
- Processing reference requests
- Deposit lodgement
- Assistance with Standing Order set up
- Assistance with utilities accounts and Council Tax
- First point of contact for any issues with your tenancy
- 24/7 emergency contact number for breakdowns and repairs
- Ability to report breakdowns and faults via website
- Tenancy specific online portal for access to information at your convenience
- Assistance with moving
Our letting team are happy to show you around any of the properties that are available to let on our website or facebook page. We aim to conduct viewings as quickly as possible. We are able; wherever possible to offer viewings during evenings or weekends to help with work commitments we try to be as flexible as possible.
Once you have viewed a property and would like to apply you will need complete our application form (below).
If you need assistance then our friendly staff will advise you how to complete the application form.
Each applicant will need to provide photographic identification (either driving licence or passport) at our office.
Please take a little time to ensure that your application is completed correctly and ensuring you have supplied all the necessary information from the outset, will speed up the referencing process saving you time in the long run.
We would require certain documents, these are listed below to help you.
- Proof of ID
- Credit check
- Signed Standing Order